Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello - My first post on this blog

My friend passed me an email today, the kind that involves sending it to 8 of my friends afterward.
I figured I would do better, post it on my blog and anyone interested may get a little inspiration from her quote, here it is:

"May today there  be peace within. May you  trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget  the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.  May you use the  gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are.  Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom  to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of  us."

No comments:

Post a Comment